Monday, November 18, 2013

Makeup Sale Alerts!!!!

Hey ladies..and maybe gentlemen? Ive been on the look out for the new Revlon Matte Balm Stains. Ive bee able to find some at Walgreens but there were only about three colors to choose from. So I picked up two shades! Since I've been on a major hunt for the rest of the shades, I've been checking drugstore weekly ads like crazy :) 
If you are unfamiliar with weekly ads, they are just ads that come out every week for your drugstore. They introduce the sales of the week or next few weeks. I always go online to the drugstore of my choice's webstite and click "view weekly ad". Usually its at the top of the website. Anyway. I wanted to share with you guys some of this weeks must see deals! I think I'm going to post once a week new blog posts on weekly sale alerts.

This week however, is a must see in the beauty department.
  


This week at RiteAid, all Revlon makeup items are %40 off! That is a HUGE deal. Another deal is all Wet N Wild is also %40 off! Wet N Wild is already super inexpensive, with that discount, your going to be spend close to nothing! Ive been spotting some new makeup items at RiteAid. If your looking for the new releases in makeup/beauty items, check RiteAid. They also have the typical BOGO 1/2% off sales. They usually have those going just about every week.

This week at Walgreens, all Revlon is 40% off also! They have a coupon on their site, which entitles you to $2 off any revlon balm stain products. Ive used this coupon combed with a BOGO 1/2% off revlon cosmetics deal, and ended up paying $10 for two balm stains. They retail for over$7 each. Always check for coupons. Browse the web for safe sites that offer manufacture coupons. You can usually use more than one at each checkout! Thats the only crazy sale of the week at Walgreens.

And as far as CVS goes this week, nothing to crazy. They are having a 40% off all Rimmel Cosmetics sale. Rimmel is on the cheaper side of the drugstore. I'm gonna check that out and pick out some mascaras and lipsticks!


If you know of any MUST SEE deal of the week. Let me know! Feel free to comment or email me :)
Let me know if you went shopping and picked anything out!


No comments:

Post a Comment